Compounding can be used in many other areas of practice to meet specific patient needs.
Here are just a few of examples of how we help our customers every day:
- We can produce a medication dose for a child who needs it smaller than those offered by the manufacturer.
- We can substitute certain ingredients when a patient cannot tolerate a manufactured medication as is.
- We can produce the equivalent of a manufactured medication that has been discontinued for economic reasons.
- We can alter the route of administration for a patient with a medical ailment that prevents him or her from taking the medication as is.
- We can produce a medication dose larger than those offered by the manufacturer.
If you are interested in any of the areas listed on our website or want to discuss how compounding can specifically help you, please do not hesitate to contact us.